• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please accept my Apology.

deniedmyrights

I wanted to apologize to everyone on here. I was wrong in my rants. I let my anger get the best of me. I acted like an ass and was wrong in the way I presented my case. Please accept my apology.

Thanks
Larry

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Apology accepted. It is generally a good idea to follow the advice of those who went before you (i.e. forum veterans) Hope to see some more post from you!!!

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
It is often more difficult to admit error and apologize than to go down with guns blazing. I respect your posting this. Over the years I have had to eat more crow than was necessarily palatable.

You are obviously passionate and concerned about these issues which is a good place to start.

William Fisher

It is often more difficult to admit error and apologize than to go down with guns blazing. I respect your posting this. Over the years I have had to eat more crow than was necessarily palatable.

You are obviously passionate and concerned about these issues which is a good place to start.

Crow is easier to swallow when it is still warm. I have learned this because I have also had to consume a fair amount myself over the years.

PavePusher

I wanted to apologize to everyone on here. I was wrong in my rants. I let my anger get the best of me. I acted like an ass and was wrong in the way I presented my case. Please accept my apology.

Thanks
Larry

Heh, I think we have the same T-shirt. Happens to everyone occasionally. Well done. Live, learn, and press on.

Redbaron007

Been there, done that! Crow ain't good anytime, but the sooner you can eat it; the better! :D