• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Breakfast at the Pancake House 1-21-12

protias

Saturday, January 21, 2012, at 9AM.

The Original Pancake House
16460 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, Wisconsin 53005
262-797-0800
Menu

protias

Please let me know if you are going to attend so we know how many seats to reserve.

Jason in WI

If there's still time, put me down for two. I had to make sure I wasn't needed for work Saturday, might head over to the Walker thing after and check that out.

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Would love to, but unfortunately I have other plans. My daughter is turning 8, and apparently we must have a birthday party to celebrate.

Wolf1477

Would love to, but unfortunately I have other plans. My daughter is turning 8, and apparently we must have a birthday party to celebrate.

Darn kids! Jeez they're needy...I bet your daughter is just like my kids...does she insist that she needs to eat *every* day too?

(completely tongue in cheek, hope she has a good b-day)

MKEgal

Yeah, if you don't feed them after a while they stop complaining. :p :rolleyes: ;)
[Is joke.]

ETA @ 18:00 Sat.
Yum.
Found a new taste to add to my "this is really good" list: bacon pancakes.
My body isn't happy with the bacon, but they taste soooo good.
And of course, portions were large. It's taken me this long to think about eating again.

Food was had, conversation was conversed, all went well.
It was nice to hear from the manager that when she announced to staff we'd be there today, many volunteered to serve our table.
:)
Apparently we have the reputation for being nice, polite, & good tippers.
A couple of the staff recognized us from before & came over to say hello.
We're waiting to hear if a date has been arranged between one of our party & one of the staff. Or even two of the staff.

Last edited: