Thread: New Nifty Little .45ACP

New Nifty Little .45ACP

I was reading the latest issue of Guns&Ammo and saw an ad for this gun. It seems this is a new company and this is their first and only offering. It is basically a two-shot derringer.

My initial impressions is that it looks difficult to shoot and seems over-priced. I do like the the ability to store two extra rounds in the grip. What do you guys think? Anybody have any experience with these?

http://www.heizerdefense.com
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

In my opinion, it's about $300 overpriced...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Sure, I've seen them on www.gunsamerica.com and www.gunbroker.com. Personally, I'd rather have a Bond Arms derringer.
    Quote Originally Posted by P.J. O'Rourke; The Liberty Manifesto
    There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.

Yea , I am not considering buying it as I have no need for it. I just think it's kinda different.

SD, don't act like you even believe that.

You don't need that AK, but they're a whole lot of fun to shoot, and they're great when you have $50 that you want to send into the hill at a high rate of speed.

I think you may have meant "I want this gun but there are guns I want a whole lot more" or maybe "I have found guns that would have more advantages that fit my lifestyle ."

Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    SD, don't act like you even believe that.

You don't need that AK, but they're a whole lot of fun to shoot, and they're great when you have $50 that you want to send into the hill at a high rate of speed.

I think you may have meant "I want this gun but there are guns I want a whole lot more" or maybe "I have found guns that would have more advantages that fit my lifestyle ."
    Dang, you caught me!!! I would like to get one but certainly not anywhere near that price and there are definitely guns above it on my list. And I do need my...
    ...nothing else quite fills the void.