• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need help!!! Where is it SIG P250 subcompact???

west

Hi everyone!
For several weeks I have been looking for a SIG P250 subcompact 9mm, Nitron slide finish, Contrast site, medium grip size. It can also come as two-tone, with stainless steel slide finish. I am fine with that too. Through a local dealer (I am living in Jamestown, KY) I couldn't find this gun anywhere. It is out of stock everywhere. The only place my dealer could find it only has one magazine that comes with it but I didn't want to buy it because I saw on you tube reviews where a guy had bought it with 3 magazines included, and that was this past fall. If anyone has any info, web address, phone no., post address of store or similar where I can find this gun I will be thankful.

neuroblades

SIG Sauer P250

I read your description of the SIG P250. The P250 is SIG's "modular" pistol configuration meaning that it usually comes in a "2 pack", usually with a full-size frame and a compact frame in the box, the trigger (fire control) is modular and can therefore be interchanged between frames along with the barrel and slide assembly. Granted, I've also seen them sold as a single weapon without the dual frame and slides.

As for the exact pistol you mentioned, my best advice would be to contact SIG Sauer directly to custom order the exact pistol you're seeking, that or contact other gun stores.

Off the cuff, I found this one, it says it's a Compact frame but it looks a big too big to be a Compact frame to me.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/52438

Last edited: