• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Lobby day preparations (Secret video clip)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
VCDL Lobby day preparations

VCDL prepared everyone for Mondays Lobby day.
There are a number of bills that haven't been posted yet but were reviewed.

I have to admit, I had the urge to post School House Rock (I'm just a bill) here, but would probably be a BAD joke!
Philip went over the law making process.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
That's because Phil still does not believe in rainbows and magical unicorn farts. And because he sometimes needs to remind himself that in spite of the "sweepings ground into sausage" simile there is an actual procedure that is supposed to be followed.

stay safe.