Thread: Active concealment (a la "Passive Concealment"), Cops Believe Inmate Hid Revolver in

Herr Heckler Koch

Active concealment (a la "Passive Concealment"), Cops Believe Inmate Hid Revolver in

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...in-butt-765912

Quote Originally Posted by TSG
    Cops Believe North Carolina Inmate Hid 10-Inch Revolver In His Rectum. Luckily, It Was Unloaded.
    'Nuff said. Well, too much really.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    Waaaaay too much!

I can think of all kinds of remarks to make about this, but I will abstain.

Hmmm...Occam's Razor would seem to suggest this may be a cover story for a poor search job...just saying...

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ManInBlack View Post
    Hmmm...Occam's Razor would seem to suggest this may be a cover story for a poor search job...just saying...
    Yeah, like that guy who shot himself in a police interrogation room a few years back.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

I don't even want to know how he fit it in there...
    Last edited by Verd; 01-14-2012 at 04:10 AM.
    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1796.
    If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).
    Find businesses that are pro gun and those that aren't. Support Friend or Foe by using it!

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by Verd View Post
    I don't even want to know how he fit it in there.
    There are many many levels of meaning in "inmate." The first that comes to mind is Mrs. Inmate .

Lol, was just about to post this.. did u all read the "comments" below the article? lol. hilarious.

Now, I do find this story a bit of a stretch (pun intended). If even the least bit true (and not a cover-up of some kind) it begs the question- how/when, during the course of his traffic stop, did the subject-while handcuffed, most likely- have the time, and/or the flexibility, to shove a 10-inch revolver up his asss?

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by j4l View Post
    Lol, was just about to post this.. did u all read the "comments" below the article? lol. hilarious.

Now, I do find this story a bit of a stretch (pun intended). If even the least bit true (and not a cover-up of some kind) it begs the question- how/when, during the course of his traffic stop, did the subject-while handcuffed, most likely- have the time, and/or the flexibility, to shove a 10-inch revolver up his asss?
    Maybe he always keeps it up there 'better to have a gun up your rectum and not go to prison, than go to prison without a gun up your rectum'
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Talk about a slide job!