Thread: Bobs sporting goods in Longview

Bobs sporting goods in Longview

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about this place? My lovely wife came up with the idea of taking a lil road trip down there for minuet g'day next weekend, she was all excited that she found a gun shop I've never heard of. It was rather cute .

Anyways, as I recall Longview is where there have been some bad oc interactions lately too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

As far as sporting goods go, BOB's is pretty cool, a bit over priced but cool. The "gun shop" is about as good as going to walmart. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't make the trip just to go to BOB's. And Longview is full of crackheads.

Longview eh? Well we should meet up! I just live in Kelso, and wouldn't mind the company of a Fellow OCer... Also, if your looking for a good gun store, I can show you over to Gators Guns, he is a really awesome guy and doesn't mind OC... though the Gun Shop is a nice pace too.

Oh another thought occurred to me: I can ask my friend at church who is a Captain in the LPD about the OC issue, though she DOES know and support the fact that we OC, so maybe she can get word around that some issues have been brought up, and can clarify to the seniority on state laws and such...