• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bobs sporting goods in Longview

Metalhead47

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about this place? My lovely wife came up with the idea of taking a lil road trip down there for minuet g'day next weekend, she was all excited that she found a gun shop I've never heard of. It was rather cute :).

Anyways, as I recall Longview is where there have been some bad oc interactions lately too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J1MB0B

As far as sporting goods go, BOB's is pretty cool, a bit over priced but cool. The "gun shop" is about as good as going to walmart. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't make the trip just to go to BOB's. And Longview is full of crackheads.

tannerwaterbury

Longview eh? Well we should meet up! I just live in Kelso, and wouldn't mind the company of a Fellow OCer... Also, if your looking for a good gun store, I can show you over to Gators Guns, he is a really awesome guy and doesn't mind OC... though the Gun Shop is a nice pace too.

tannerwaterbury

Oh another thought occurred to me: I can ask my friend at church who is a Captain in the LPD about the OC issue, though she DOES know and support the fact that we OC, so maybe she can get word around that some issues have been brought up, and can clarify to the seniority on state laws and such...