• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello

alang

I didn't see anyplace on the forum for newbs to post, so since I'm from Colorado I thought I'd post something here. I've heard about the site on another forum that I frequent (cogunowners.com) and thought that I should check it out. There are a few users here that I recognize from over there.

I've owned firearms my entire life, and I've been carrying concealed for several years. Recently I've started openly carrying as well, something that really never crossed my mind for years. I can't say why it hadn't, but I can say that I wish I had started doing soa long time ago. I hope to pick your brains for information and hopefully be able to provide some back!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk