Thread: Where does your police chief stand?

Where does your police chief stand?

The Wisconsin police chief's association, along with WAVE, has been at the forefront in fighting AGAINST the rights of citizens to bear arms under the American and Wisconsin Consitutions. Where does your police chief stand? Are they taking an active role against these rights, either directly or through the police chief's association. Does your municipality pay for the chief's dues to belong to the organization and attend winter and summer conventions on the taxpayers' dime?

The current board directors for the police chief's association is shown on page 19. Doug Pettit from Oregon, is the chiefs' legislative gofer, often appears to be in tandem with Jeri in appearances before the legislature. He even got an award from her operation for his gun control (oops, "anti-violence") efforts.

http://www.wichiefs.org/pdf/newslett...20December.pdf
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

I found this tidbit from Plantz' article interesting:

During the past several months, the National Nightly News has been reporting on civil unrest throughout our
    Nation as well as abroad. As I pen this article, tens of thousands of Government workers in Britain are marching
    in solidarity to keep their pensions from being looted. As one British worker stated, “If I was being
    robbed I would do something, and that is what the Government is trying to do with my pension. That is why I
    am marching!”
    Leaving aside the high-school writing level, I wonder if Chief Plantz would take such a benevolent opinion on taxpayers marching against the looting of their paychecks and properties, or citizens marching against police abuse.

It seems that all government workers worldwide stand in solidarity when it comes to plunging their snouts into the public trough.

Unfortunately, my chief here in Stoughton is the president of the association. My one response from him truly indicated he was in the anti-camp, despite his denials.

Exclamation Error Summary HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found The resource you are looking for has been

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    The Wisconsin police chief's association, along with WAVE, has been at the forefront in fighting AGAINST the rights of citizens to bear arms under the American and Wisconsin Consitutions. Where does your police chief stand? Are they taking an active role against these rights, either directly or through the police chief's association. Does your municipality pay for the chief's dues to belong to the organization and attend winter and summer conventions on the taxpayers' dime?

The current board directors for the police chief's association is shown on page 19. Doug Pettit from Oregon, is the chiefs' legislative gofer, often appears to be in tandem with Jeri in appearances before the legislature. He even got an award from her operation for his gun control (oops, "anti-violence") efforts.

http://www.wichiefs.org/pdf/newslett...20December.pdf
    Looks like they are onto us and have deleted or renamed the document. Here is the complete error code:

Error Summary
    HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
    The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

This means that the Lefty wackos are watching our site very closely. Good for them. They have to know we will never stop fighting for our rights.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

I went to their main website and all of their newsletters are down so it might be something to do with where they are hosted.

Police departments in cities over 4,000 and villages over 5,500 are required to be governed by a police commission. A town of any size is not required to have a police commission, but may create one. Commission members are appointed by the city mayor, village president or town chairperson. If you want to make sure that your local chief is not supporting the Joyce Foundation agenda, guess you now know who to contact and how to get a say so. Political action isn't just contacting legislators and the governor.

See pages 1 & 2.

http://www.lwm-info.org/vertical/Sit...85573A1%7D.PDF
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Aknazer View Post
    I went to their main website and all of their newsletters are down so it might be something to do with where they are hosted.
    It appears they don't want the taxpaying public to know what their union, umm "association" does.

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by Aknazer View Post
    Yes, Liberty Post is also down with the same error and source.

ETA: I just went back there and checked to see that LP's registration has been hijacked.
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 01-15-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Green Bay hosts some of their conferences here. Our Chief is not shy about the fact that he personally is against Open and Concealed Carry by anyone who is not a LEO. He has been consistent in educating his force on current law and encouraging the enforcement of it in a manner which respects rights under current law regardless of personal feelings to the contrary.

On his peg leg.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    On his peg leg.

I'll see your peg-leg; and raise you a shouldered parrot...Arrgghh!!!
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Quote Originally Posted by Lurchiron View Post
    I'll see your peg-leg; and raise you a shouldered parrot...Arrgghh!!!
    Don't think that is enough to cover my hook.