• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where does your police chief stand?

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
The Wisconsin police chief's association, along with WAVE, has been at the forefront in fighting AGAINST the rights of citizens to bear arms under the American and Wisconsin Consitutions. Where does your police chief stand? Are they taking an active role against these rights, either directly or through the police chief's association. Does your municipality pay for the chief's dues to belong to the organization and attend winter and summer conventions on the taxpayers' dime?

The current board directors for the police chief's association is shown on page 19. Doug Pettit from Oregon, is the chiefs' legislative gofer, often appears to be in tandem with Jeri in appearances before the legislature. He even got an award from her operation for his gun control (oops, "anti-violence") efforts.

http://www.wichiefs.org/pdf/newsletter/2011 -October - November - December.pdf

ManInBlack

I found this tidbit from Plantz' article interesting:

During the past several months, the National Nightly News has been reporting on civil unrest throughout our
Nation as well as abroad. As I pen this article, tens of thousands of Government workers in Britain are marching
in solidarity to keep their pensions from being looted. As one British worker stated, “If I was being
robbed I would do something, and that is what the Government is trying to do with my pension. That is why I
am marching!”

Leaving aside the high-school writing level, I wonder if Chief Plantz would take such a benevolent opinion on taxpayers marching against the looting of their paychecks and properties, or citizens marching against police abuse.

It seems that all government workers worldwide stand in solidarity when it comes to plunging their snouts into the public trough.

rcav8r

Unfortunately, my chief here in Stoughton is the president of the association. My one response from him truly indicated he was in the anti-camp, despite his denials.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Error Summary HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found The resource you are looking for has been

The Wisconsin police chief's association, along with WAVE, has been at the forefront in fighting AGAINST the rights of citizens to bear arms under the American and Wisconsin Consitutions. Where does your police chief stand? Are they taking an active role against these rights, either directly or through the police chief's association. Does your municipality pay for the chief's dues to belong to the organization and attend winter and summer conventions on the taxpayers' dime?

The current board directors for the police chief's association is shown on page 19. Doug Pettit from Oregon, is the chiefs' legislative gofer, often appears to be in tandem with Jeri in appearances before the legislature. He even got an award from her operation for his gun control (oops, "anti-violence") efforts.

http://www.wichiefs.org/pdf/newsletter/2011 -October - November - December.pdf

Looks like they are onto us and have deleted or renamed the document. Here is the complete error code:

Error Summary
HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

This means that the Lefty wackos are watching our site very closely. Good for them. They have to know we will never stop fighting for our rights.

Aknazer

I went to their main website and all of their newsletters are down so it might be something to do with where they are hosted.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Police departments in cities over 4,000 and villages over 5,500 are required to be governed by a police commission. A town of any size is not required to have a police commission, but may create one. Commission members are appointed by the city mayor, village president or town chairperson. If you want to make sure that your local chief is not supporting the Joyce Foundation agenda, guess you now know who to contact and how to get a say so. Political action isn't just contacting legislators and the governor.

See pages 1 & 2.

http://www.lwm-info.org/vertical/Si...ds/{F781BC82-12E5-43AF-9207-0476585573A1}.PDF

H

Herr Heckler Koch

I went to their main website and all of their newsletters are down so it might be something to do with where they are hosted.
Yes, Liberty Post is also down with the same error and source.

ETA: I just went back there and checked to see that LP's registration has been hijacked.

Last edited:

Interceptor_Knight

Green Bay hosts some of their conferences here. Our Chief is not shy about the fact that he personally is against Open and Concealed Carry by anyone who is not a LEO. He has been consistent in educating his force on current law and encouraging the enforcement of it in a manner which respects rights under current law regardless of personal feelings to the contrary.