• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saslaw speaks: "Outlook GRIM"

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Inside secret - the new buzz phrase for the antis in Virginia is "We Are Virginia" - like 3 dozen people represent to whole state?

Much more to the point is that we represent the will of the people. More truth that VCDL and friends here are worthy of the tag "WE ARE VIRGINA!" Self defense is a right that is real, not a dream, not imagined.

I think what has Lori and Colin so upset is that they know they are on a losing team and nobody likes to be a loser. :p

va_tazdad

Dick is not happy???

Well golly gee. Anytime Dick Saslaw is not happy I know he is not chipping away at my Constitutional rights!

Sadly now Dandy Don McEachin is trying to back door legislation to outlaw private gun sales, but that is another thread about another politician that wants to reduce my Constitutional rights.

Seems there is no end to the Democrats that want to do that?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Well golly gee. Anytime Dick Saslaw is not happy I know he is not chipping away at my Constitutional rights!

Sadly now Dandy Don McEachin is trying to back door legislation to outlaw private gun sales, but that is another thread about another politician that wants to reduce my Constitutional rights.

Seems there is no end to the Democrats that want to do that?

Republicans, too. The criminals in government who will trade your rights and mine for a vote or a campaign donation are legion and over-populate both parties.

Just in the last few sessions, we've had Republicans refuse to support pro-sefl-defense bills. It was so bad at one point in the last few years, VCDL had to go after them.

VCDL has spent years--years--building enough members to have clout at the GA. What does that tell you? That too much of the GA wouldn't support an enumerated right unless plenty of citizens came knocking? It took numbers to get their attention.

Last edited: