• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invite to oc meet in Charlotte, NC

Large Caliber Kick

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
Hello South Carolinians, I would like to extend an invitation for anyone to join us in Charlotte for an open carry meet @February 4th: 2pm

Golden Corral
9430 South Blvd
Charlotte, NC

We welcome you to join us for any meet but have made this one particularly close to the border to reduce driving distance for those in South Carolina as much as possible. I look forward to seeing you all there. Any questions can be posted at the Charlotte area meet and greet thread sticky'd at the top of the NC forum. This Golden Corrall is in a federal gun free school zone and those without a valid NC CHP will need to arrive at the parking lot with their firearms properly locked in a case and may holster upon arrival. I know that's a buzz-kill but we're trying to follow the law here no matter how stupid it is.