Thread: Starbucks across the street from independence center

Starbucks across the street from independence center

JXD and I walked into the Starbucks across the street from the mall and the barista at the counter asked why everyone was armed today. Apparently she's seen 6 ocers today. I guess after the mall shooting people are feeling the need to be armed! That or you guys are having meetings without us! Lol.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Quote Originally Posted by ChiangShih View Post
    JXD and I walked into the Starbucks across the street from the mall and the barista at the counter asked why everyone was armed today. Apparently she's seen 6 ocers today. I guess after the mall shooting people are feeling the need to be armed! That or you guys are having meetings without us! Lol.
    well i would like to meet, with out it been a schedule meeting. if anyone goes out on a wed cause i work nites and i go to school on thur nites so thats the only day i have open. give me a call 816 446 2447

Quote Originally Posted by mobodyguard View Post
    well i would like to meet, with out it been a schedule meeting. if anyone goes out on a wed cause i work nites and i go to school on thur nites so thats the only day i have open. give me a call 816 446 2447
    I have school on Wed. until 8PM; are your weekends booked?
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Quote Originally Posted by ChiangShih View Post
    I have school on Wed. until 8PM; are your weekends booked?
    yep, i work on weekend nites, i thank God for a job, but i need to find a new one where i can work some banker hours lol

It really does seem more and more like the average folk are starting to arm themselves. There could be a million and one reasons from economy to just scared, but people are starting to realize the threats. At least IMO.

Sounds like a good thing that the barista was paying attention. Perhaps a firearm enthusiast or a future convert?

That's cool that it's becoming more mainstream. I agree, there should be more meetups. Since I missed the January meet, I can't wait for the next one. I'm planning on hangin' out at Java Junction in Warrensburg tomorrow to do some homework, and will be carrying. I haven't been there yet, so I'm hoping they are OC friendly.