• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks across the street from independence center

ChiangShih

JXD and I walked into the Starbucks across the street from the mall and the barista at the counter asked why everyone was armed today. Apparently she's seen 6 ocers today. I guess after the mall shooting people are feeling the need to be armed! That or you guys are having meetings without us! Lol.

mobodyguard

JXD and I walked into the Starbucks across the street from the mall and the barista at the counter asked why everyone was armed today. Apparently she's seen 6 ocers today. I guess after the mall shooting people are feeling the need to be armed! That or you guys are having meetings without us! Lol.

well i would like to meet, with out it been a schedule meeting. if anyone goes out on a wed cause i work nites and i go to school on thur nites so thats the only day i have open. give me a call 816 446 2447

ChiangShih

well i would like to meet, with out it been a schedule meeting. if anyone goes out on a wed cause i work nites and i go to school on thur nites so thats the only day i have open. give me a call 816 446 2447

I have school on Wed. until 8PM; are your weekends booked?

Big Boy

It really does seem more and more like the average folk are starting to arm themselves. There could be a million and one reasons from economy to just scared, but people are starting to realize the threats. At least IMO.

REALteach4u

Sounds like a good thing that the barista was paying attention. Perhaps a firearm enthusiast or a future convert?

HighFlyingA380

That's cool that it's becoming more mainstream. I agree, there should be more meetups. Since I missed the January meet, I can't wait for the next one. I'm planning on hangin' out at Java Junction in Warrensburg tomorrow to do some homework, and will be carrying. I haven't been there yet, so I'm hoping they are OC friendly.