Thread: Starting to see more people oc

Starting to see more people oc

Starting to see more people oc'ing here in Greensboro. saw someone carrying his Glock in Lowes food on Guildford road today. I know its not a big deal, but it seems like its always me carrying round these parts. Good JOB, hope to see more. Maybe high point and greensboro pd will start learning the law....too much to ask?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Thats what its all about. I love to see people OCing,although I have only seen one guy out and about here in K ville,but its a welcome sight.

Regular Member Large Caliber Kick's Avatar
    Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
    Not so active around Mooresville yet. I've only seen one other guy oc. He only shows up when I walk past a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Large Caliber Kick View Post
    Not so active around Mooresville yet. I've only seen one other guy oc. He only shows up when I walk past a mirror.
    I've seen a guy just like that! He shows up in my bathroom all the time. I wish he'd stop watching me.

Outside of OC meets, I've only ever seen 2 people open carry. I've noticed a few people concealed carrying though.

Saw a guy last week in Burger King in Denver while I was OCing also, only other guy I've seen around at random.

Sent from C-3PO (my Android) using Tapatalk Pro

Ran into a guy hiking and we were both OC'ing. I guess that counts. My wife passed a guy a few weeks ago OC'ing.

I have only seen one other person OC in the Dunn, Coats, Angier and Fuquay area. Wish I would see more.

I don't think I've seen anyone OCing in my area and I look for it. I'm wondering if you are seeing more people OCing because there are more people OCing or perhaps you are seeing more because you are now aware of it and even looking for it and your just seeing what was already there.

WAIT...isn't that called

...(wait for it)...Situational awareness?

wabbit

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySoldier22 View Post
    I've seen a guy just like that! He shows up in my bathroom all the time. I wish he'd stop watching me.

Outside of OC meets, I've only ever seen 2 people open carry. I've noticed a few people concealed carrying though.
    LOL!

Hardly qualifies as "concealed" then, right? LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by P.J. O'Rourke; The Liberty Manifesto
    There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatting View Post
    I don't think I've seen anyone OCing in my area and I look for it. I'm wondering if you are seeing more people OCing because there are more people OCing or perhaps you are seeing more because you are now aware of it and even looking for it and your just seeing what was already there.
    I'm not sure about the OP, but the couple people I've seen OCing have been within the last couple of months, and that's something I looked for even before I started OCing. Kind of a habit. But that could just be coincidence too, doesn't necessarily mean more people are doing it now. It would be nice if that was the case though.

Lol G22. to be fair I don't think most people would've noticed lol. It was just small things like the waist line slightly deformed on one side, or noticing a horizontal crease showing up in the back of somebody's shirt while they're walking. With as observant as LEOs seem to be, I think they would've been good in states where they have printing laws