• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The War on Kids.

carsontech

Activist Member
Just looked at the page, but haven't watched the video yet.

I'm always looking for good material to distrubite to help me wake others up about what "government school" is really all about. I hope this doesn't dissapoint. I'm off to watch the video now...

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran

stainless1911

Banned
One reason that I posted this here on OCDO was with my experience in dealing with the Waterford School District regarding state mandated open carry within the schools.

I was sickened and alarmed that the schools had not only not improved since I was there, but that it had become much worse. What sickens me more, is that I have no choice, but to send my daughter into these camps.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
One reason that I posted this here on OCDO was with my experience in dealing with the Waterford School District regarding state mandated open carry within the schools.

I was sickened and alarmed that the schools had not only not improved since I was there, but that it had become much worse. What sickens me more, is that I have no choice, but to send my daughter into these camps.

Maybe their is a private religious school in the area that participates in the voucher/schools of choice program?

carsontech

Activist Member

Can you not home school? Tell the gov to F off. I believe a big sacrafice would have ot be taken, but its worth it. Pay cut, different job, just get your child out of government school. Who cares if your not up to snuff on what they "have" to learn according to the gov. Just do your best.

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
My parents have custody. I am active in her life, unscheduled, unregulated, but I have been stonewalled on the home schooling idea. Always the time and money excuse. Private school was a failure with me, so they aren't willing to explore the option. Status quo is the path of least resistance I'm afraid. I teach her what I can whenever I can.

carsontech

Activist Member
My parents have custody. I am active in her life, unscheduled, unregulated, but I have been stonewalled on the home schooling idea. Always the time and money excuse. Private school was a failure with me, so they aren't willing to explore the option. Status quo is the path of least resistance I'm afraid. I teach her what I can whenever I can.

Roger that. I hope things turn out well. Don't give up.

I'm still watching the parts to the film you posted. It sure does get my blood boiling, even when trying to look at it objectively.

B

Bikenut

I posted the following on MGO in reference to the subject of this thread on OCDO....
-------------------

Armed conflict is costly and uses up the wealth of the aggressor while it destroys the resources, the very wealth the aggressor desires, of the land in contention.

Changing the minds/attitudes/and beliefs of an entire people by infiltrating the education system and slowly indoctrinating the children in school eventually results in conquering not only the land in contention without destroying any of it's wealth but also the hope is it will only take a few short generations to change an entire country from believing in freedom to willing servitude.

And it is working quite nicely because it has only taken a frighteningly very few generations of children cycled through public school and college indoctrination to result in freedom and individualism becoming forgotten concepts by a dismaying amount of the now upcoming generation which has been successfully indoctrinated to believe that the government is a benevolent protector never understanding the protector is also the master.

And thus an entire country, an entire people, an entire society, is conquered without needing to fire a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheQ

The public school system is immoral.

It's another sample of the government taking money, by force, from individuals and using it for a "service" whether they want it or not.

PDinDetroit

Maybe this should move to General or Social?

Naw, you sufficiently tied it to your OC Experiences with the Waterford School District. Just remember, we ARE watching you! :eek:

BTW - I still encourage you to obtain education as WE are still paying for these programs and you might as well get BENEFIT from it so that WE ALL BENEFIT FROM IT IN THE FUTURE (would like nothing more that for you to be self-sufficient and have custody of your daughter back). Remember, I was a High School Dropout who went to Adult High School to complete my Diploma, went to College completely paid for by GRANTS/SCHOLARSHIPS (all but one semester of books), and have climbed the "corporate ladder" to be where I am today. If I did it, you can too! It is never too late!