Thread: I hate spammers

Angry I hate spammers

Aside from taking my time reporting their inane & useless drivel,
    their posts drive the real posts off the main forum list, so I can't see what people have been talking about.

As I pointed out on this latest one's [fake ID's] visitor messages, our membership includes LEO, and includes people with good computer skills, & we're perfectly happy to report him to the proper authorities.

So remember to use that little triangle at the bottom left of spam posts.
    Wonder what the record is for the shortest length of membership for a spammer here?
    Minutes? Hours?
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    I have good purse. Looey Vitan, Coach, many selections. Is good? You buy? Send monies to my paypal. Agent will send you good stuffs.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    I have good purse. Looey Vitan, Coach, many selections. Is good? You buy? Send monies to my paypal. Agent will send you good stuffs.
    Do they come with a certificate of authenticity? Willing to trade for a piece of toast with the image of Jesus Christ being coddled by Chewbacca...

I hate spam as well.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Red face

HA! I literally lol'd.
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

I KNEW IT! All those posts were really just junk messages to hide a spammer!

...Are they priced well?
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    ...Are they priced well?
    Cheep cheep cheep! I have best deals on internet. Quantities bulk availability. Phreese PM acct number and send monies western union. Not scam! I send you deposite to yours acct number until reception of goods. Yours satisfaction guarantee!
    Last edited by Brass Magnet; 01-16-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Cheep cheep cheep! I have best deals on internet. Quantities bulk availability. Phreese PM acct number and send monies western union. Not scam! I send you deposite to yours acct number until reception of goods. Yours satisfaction guarantee!
    Once I get my check from the Nigerian Prince, I'll be in touch...
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Once I get my check from the Nigerian Prince, I'll be in touch...
    LMAO, don't you know? Its not coming...... anytime soon. I just got a follow up email saying that they need money to fight his legal battles (I don't mind, everything is legit) to transfer the money to me, and since I paid soo much already I will be getting a lions share of his wealth.

But serious time now, I really don't know how he and Sir Francis Drake are both my distant relative.
    Last edited by 09jisaac; 01-16-2012 at 07:36 PM.