• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I hate spammers

MKEgal

Aside from taking my time reporting their inane & useless drivel,
their posts drive the real posts off the main forum list, so I can't see what people have been talking about.
:(
As I pointed out on this latest one's [fake ID's] visitor messages, our membership includes LEO, and includes people with good computer skills, & we're perfectly happy to report him to the proper authorities.

So remember to use that little triangle at the bottom left of spam posts.
Wonder what the record is for the shortest length of membership for a spammer here?
Minutes? Hours?

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I have good purse. Looey Vitan, Coach, many selections. Is good? You buy? Send monies to my paypal. Agent will send you good stuffs.

Do they come with a certificate of authenticity? Willing to trade for a piece of toast with the image of Jesus Christ being coddled by Chewbacca...

I hate spam as well.

Daylen

I have good purse. Looey Vitan, Coach, many selections. Is good? You buy? Send monies to my paypal. Agent will send you good stuffs.

I KNEW IT! All those posts were really just junk messages to hide a spammer!

...Are they priced well?

Gunslinger

Cheep cheep cheep! I have best deals on internet. Quantities bulk availability. Phreese PM acct number and send monies western union. Not scam! I send you deposite to yours acct number until reception of goods. Yours satisfaction guarantee!

Once I get my check from the Nigerian Prince, I'll be in touch...

09jisaac

Once I get my check from the Nigerian Prince, I'll be in touch...

LMAO, don't you know? Its not coming...... anytime soon. I just got a follow up email saying that they need money to fight his legal battles (I don't mind, everything is legit) to transfer the money to me, and since I paid soo much already I will be getting a lions share of his wealth.

But serious time now, I really don't know how he and Sir Francis Drake are both my distant relative.

Last edited: