Thread: VCDL lobbies the General Assembly 01/16/2011 WRVR CBS6 Richmond

VCDL lobbies the General Assembly 01/16/2011 WRVR CBS6 Richmond

"Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again"

Regular Member Old Virginia Joe's Avatar
    this is apparently just a news report from the day BEFORE the event. Does anyone have any Channel 6 CBS video from MONDAY? When I search, I just keep getting video of advertisements from local businesses . . . . .
    VCDL, Army Vet, Virginia Native

Hey, Libtards, it's the "Bill of Rights," not the "Bill of Needs" . . . . .

If the 2A does not apply to modern weapons, then the 1A does not apply to modern communications like the Internet! How do you like them apples!?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Virginia Joe View Post
    this is apparently just a news report from the day BEFORE the event. Does anyone have any Channel 6 CBS video from MONDAY? When I search, I just keep getting video of advertisements from local businesses . . . . .

Here you go..

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-36-bil...,7393826.story
    "Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again"

They ran the same footage on our local CBS station in Hampton Roads:
    http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtvr-36-bil...0,605677.story

I've seen similar stuff on all three local stations -- and each time they try to make a point about it being 200 vs. the numbers being reported here.

Regular Member Old Virginia Joe's Avatar
    On the Richmond version of the news, I see that VCDL got a whopping 34 seconds on air, and the antis got 77 seconds. Wow, what a deal. Who started these rallies originally, them or us? How are they dominating us in the news, in spite of having a pathetic following?

And I also see that stinkin Goddard Sr. is a durn Limey, where they have already give up their gun rights! Just listen to his accent. Did y'all know he is not a native American, but one of those we fought over 200 years ago to get away from? Our ancestors fought his ancestors to get and keep gun rights, and now, he comes over here to try and steal it away from us again, where his ancestors failed to prevail! I'm offended by that, myself.
    VCDL, Army Vet, Virginia Native

Hey, Libtards, it's the "Bill of Rights," not the "Bill of Needs" . . . . .

If the 2A does not apply to modern weapons, then the 1A does not apply to modern communications like the Internet! How do you like them apples!?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Virginia Joe View Post
    On the Richmond version of the news, I see that VCDL got a whopping 34 seconds on air, and the antis got 77 seconds. Wow, what a deal. Who started these rallies originally, them or us? How are they dominating us in the news, in spite of having a pathetic following?

And I also see that stinkin Goddard Sr. is a durn Limey, where they have already give up their gun rights! Just listen to his accent. Did y'all know he is not a native American, but one of those we fought over 200 years ago to get away from? Our ancestors fought his ancestors to get and keep gun rights, and now, he comes over here to try and steal it away from us again, where his ancestors failed to prevail! I'm offended by that, myself.
    +1m, Joe.

Send that Limey blastage back home if he wants to live in a gun-free worker's paradise!

They have a nice close up of my sticker at :36. good thing they didn't get my uglymug, too!

m
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)