• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL lobbies the General Assembly 01/16/2011 WRVR CBS6 Richmond

Old Virginia Joe

this is apparently just a news report from the day BEFORE the event. Does anyone have any Channel 6 CBS video from MONDAY? When I search, I just keep getting video of advertisements from local businesses . . . . .

Old Virginia Joe

On the Richmond version of the news, I see that VCDL got a whopping 34 seconds on air, and the antis got 77 seconds. Wow, what a deal. Who started these rallies originally, them or us? How are they dominating us in the news, in spite of having a pathetic following?

And I also see that stinkin Goddard Sr. is a durn Limey, where they have already give up their gun rights! Just listen to his accent. Did y'all know he is not a native American, but one of those we fought over 200 years ago to get away from? Our ancestors fought his ancestors to get and keep gun rights, and now, he comes over here to try and steal it away from us again, where his ancestors failed to prevail! I'm offended by that, myself.

MSC 45ACP

On the Richmond version of the news, I see that VCDL got a whopping 34 seconds on air, and the antis got 77 seconds. Wow, what a deal. Who started these rallies originally, them or us? How are they dominating us in the news, in spite of having a pathetic following?

And I also see that stinkin Goddard Sr. is a durn Limey, where they have already give up their gun rights! Just listen to his accent. Did y'all know he is not a native American, but one of those we fought over 200 years ago to get away from? Our ancestors fought his ancestors to get and keep gun rights, and now, he comes over here to try and steal it away from us again, where his ancestors failed to prevail! I'm offended by that, myself.

+1m, Joe.

Send that Limey blastage back home if he wants to live in a gun-free worker's paradise!

They have a nice close up of my sticker at :36. good thing they didn't get my uglymug, too!

m