Thread: We'll Huff and Puff So Let Us In!

We'll Huff and Puff So Let Us In!

Or... Fool me once.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The sad part is every day there are more of these videos. Not less. The backstory on these is that the downstairs neighbor keeps reporting fake domestic violence calls against the people in the video.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Are you implying that the police aren't our friends? Too bad some of the videos didn't show them wearing headgear. The Deaths Heads on their caps are very attractive.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

I'm implying all our Constitutional rights are intertwined.

An informed citizen has power over our civil employees. {As long as they can't physically get to you to taze you, beat the sh*t out of you, and arrest you for assault, disturbing, lynching...}

Never invite a vampire into your home.

ALWAYS RECORD. ALWAYS.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie