Thread: LOST! Prescription Sunglasses Lobby Day

LOST! Prescription Sunglasses Lobby Day

Likely at River City Diner. I did not have them after there, and before we got to the state house.

I've called the diner, but no sunglasses were turned in. Wondering if anyone in the Lobby Day breakfast picked them up for safe keeping?

Thanks!

EDIT: Happy to report that I have gone down and recovered my sunglasses from the diner.
    Last edited by Walt_Kowalski; 01-18-2012 at 10:14 AM.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt_Kowalski View Post
    Likely at River City Diner. I did not have them after there, and before we got to the state house.

I've called the diner, but no sunglasses were turned in. Wondering if anyone in the Lobby Day breakfast picked them up for safe keeping?

Thanks!
    Courtney may have picked them up at the diner. Did you speak to her? She may not have let anyone else know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    Courtney may have picked them up at the diner. Did you speak to her? She may not have let anyone else know about it.
    Called last night and no dice.

Called and spoke with Kyle this morning and they found them. I'll try and head down there and pick them up maybe today... if not today then sometime this week
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Called and spoke with Kyle this morning and they found them. I'll try and head down there and pick them up maybe today... if not today then sometime this week
    I figured!
    Courtney takes a special interest in us and I'm sure she just put them somewhere that was safe.

I am planning on going to the regular Saturday morning breakfast there and have to drive to Fair Oaks on 1/23/12 and could bring your sunglasses with me.

Quote Originally Posted by speed41ae View Post
    I am planning on going to the regular Saturday morning breakfast there and have to drive to Fair Oaks on 1/23/12 and could bring your sunglasses with me.
    Thanks for the offer. I'm prolly going to head down there sometime this week.
    -- George Washington

Thanks for the offer. I'm prolly going to head down there sometime this week.
    Looks like a good excuse to get breakfast again...
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)