• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LOST! Prescription Sunglasses Lobby Day

Walt_Kowalski

Likely at River City Diner. I did not have them after there, and before we got to the state house.

I've called the diner, but no sunglasses were turned in. Wondering if anyone in the Lobby Day breakfast picked them up for safe keeping?

Thanks!

EDIT: Happy to report that I have gone down and recovered my sunglasses from the diner. :)

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Likely at River City Diner. I did not have them after there, and before we got to the state house.

I've called the diner, but no sunglasses were turned in. Wondering if anyone in the Lobby Day breakfast picked them up for safe keeping?

Thanks!

Courtney may have picked them up at the diner. Did you speak to her? She may not have let anyone else know about it.

Walt_Kowalski

Courtney may have picked them up at the diner. Did you speak to her? She may not have let anyone else know about it.

Called last night and no dice.

Called and spoke with Kyle this morning and they found them. I'll try and head down there and pick them up maybe today... if not today then sometime this week :)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate

Called and spoke with Kyle this morning and they found them. I'll try and head down there and pick them up maybe today... if not today then sometime this week :)

I figured!
Courtney takes a special interest in us and I'm sure she just put them somewhere that was safe.

speed41ae

I am planning on going to the regular Saturday morning breakfast there and have to drive to Fair Oaks on 1/23/12 and could bring your sunglasses with me.