Thread: Utah, VA, FL & PA CHP Course, Sat. 1/21 Tyson's Corner, $85

Utah, VA, FL & PA CHP Course, Sat. 1/21 Tyson's Corner, $85

This class is being held right in the heart of Tyson's Corner!

This class includes the Utah mandated fingerprinting (no trudging off to a police dept. and paying extra) and an addressed envelope, you bring a copy of your drivers license and VA CHP (if applicable), a passport size photo and two stamps and you're ready to drop it in the mail!

Utah now requires that if you are a resident of a State reciprocal with Utah (VA, FL & PA are, MD & DC are not) you must have a home State concealed carry permit in order to obtain a Utah Permit. If you do not already have a VA or PA permit I will provide a certificate that meets their requirements for training. If you just wish to obtain a VA, FL or PA non-resident permit, in addition to a Utah Permit I will provide the same certificate of training for that purpose.

Class starts at 11AM and runs approx. 4 hours. This is a classroom only course and we require that you already be familiar with handguns to attend. After the Utah Class I give an "after the class", class which covers your eyes and low light/night shooting, moving while shooting and different scenarios you, hopefully, will never run into.

NOTE: Wisconsin has just announced that they now recognize Utah permits but, at this time, do not recognize VA resident permits.

For more information call 703-828-7058 or go to: www.utahconcealedcarryclass.com

If you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason that you'd need a PA permit if you have the VA and then also get UT and FL? Would be great to have UT and FL but from what I can see the PA doesn't add anything additional than is covered by those so am just asking if there is something that I'm not seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by drdan01 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason that you'd need a PA permit if you have the VA and then also get UT and FL? Would be great to have UT and FL but from what I can see the PA doesn't add anything additional than is covered by those so am just asking if there is something that I'm not seeing.
    I don't know but I do know that some folks do want them. I just offer it to help them out. I also noticed that I made a typo on the date in the title line and put 1/22 instead of 1/21. I've contacted OCDO and asked them to correct it since I've not found a way to do it.