• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FMK pistols

Dodoandduck

Anyone have any experience with them? Kinda seems like they would go hand in hand with the OC cause. Thinking this might be my next "NEW" purchase.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

The Mag release looks like it could be a little clumsy, but I struggled with my trigger gaurd release on my Walther PPS at first, now I love it. So I guess yyou will have to get one and let us know what you think.

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
I'm not impressed, either with the pistol or with the gimmick. Is it commemorative pistol, or a service pistol?

The place for a commemorative firearm is on a wall, unloaded and untouched. The place for a service pistol is in the holster, until the moment you need it. This pistol strongly encourages the bearer to show it off to everyone, which means a lot of handling of a loaded pistol.

Yard Sale

Kinda seems like they would go hand in hand with the OC cause.
Not unless you can get a clear holster for it...

853161799_MDNF4-L.jpg

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
Looks like something the cops should carry.

Yes!

It might be fun for officers to have such a gun... They can use it as a checklist while holding you at gunpoint to see how many rights they can trample during the same stop.

It is annoying how some officers, upon noticing someone exercising their 2nd amendment rights, insist on detaining and then violating their 4th amendment rights by searching through their belongings despite a lack of consent or suspicion of a crime. Officers I have asked about the issue of "suspicion/probable cause" always give the silliest answer.

I've had a few conversations over the years with different officers that went roughly like this:

Me: "Carrying a gun is legal, you can't detain me or conduct searches without suspicion of a crime."
Officer: "I had probable cause because you had a gun."
Me: "You need reasonable articulable suspicion of a crime."
Officer: "No, I don't, Terry lets me search you if I suspect you are armed."
Me: "But you can only do a Terry stop detaining someone for suspicion of a crime."
Officer: "No, I only need probable cause, and you had a gun, which gives me probable cause."
Me: "Huh?"

Last edited:

DON`T TREAD ON ME

It is unfortunate, but a reality that the officers are trained this way. The LEA picks em up from cadet school and has them sign the Department manual 700+ pgs. then lets them proceed with the training that they get from the school, and their "seasoned veteran" partner. It is only when things go wrong that the officers are held to the Department manual. I would ask the officer why the manual that they are "held to " conflicts with their training, and why do they not sign that they will abide by their training....instead of the manual, a light bulb could come on.