• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat 1/21/12. 9:30 AM

speed41ae

Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat 1/21. 9:30 AM

River City Diner
Parham Rd & I-95.................. Get directions
803 East Parham Rd
804-266-1500
Richmond, VA 23227

Be there or be square!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Darn, fella, it's only Tuesday. For someone on a limited stomach you sure seem to be hungry.

But I'm glad to see someone taking over the responsibility of deciding if we will have breakfast on Saturday or not.

Being retired and therefore having no life, I'll probably show up. Hopefully something will happen between now and then so there is something to talk about.

stay safe.

scouser

Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat 1/21. 9:30 AM
Be there or be square!

I'm going to have to declare myself a 4 equal-sided and equal-angled shape this weekend. Logan has a birthday party invite for 9.30 so we have to go have pizza with a great big rat.

Hopefully, we'll be back the following weekend

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I have a barn to build but it shouldn't matter since you all talk about me even when I am there. It keeps my ears warm.:lol:
Have a good breakfast and tell Courtney hello!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I just moved to Virginia and would attend this breakfast but I have to work :(

Welcome glockman8888 - go unpack and look for us next Sat. We also have a dinner somewhere in greater Richmond the 2nd Tuesday of each month.

If you are not aware, we are home to the best and most effective self-defense organization in the country - Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Get yourself stated by signing up for the free Va-Alerts - an informative way to keep up with what is happening in and about the Commonwealth.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I have a barn to build but it shouldn't matter since you all talk about me even when I am there. It keeps my ears warm.:lol:

Might be better to have your feet dry, warm and out of the mud.

showers.gif
Day: Cloudy with rain showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

I know what you think of some of us, but in spite of that I'll ask - did you ever consider holding a barn-raising? We could screw things up a lot faster as a group than you can all by yourself.:lol:

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I would be up for that too.

I'd have to figure out how to get you up there.:uhoh:

I've been working on it all day today and I'll start again at daybreak. Since it's calling for a lot of rain, I might as well drive back for Saturday Breakfast.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Would see a barn raisin' as being a viable consideration - many hands and all that.

We work cheap too - bowl of chili and a pot of coffee is about all it takes. :D

67GT390FB

Would see a barn raisin' as being a viable consideration - many hands and all that.

We work cheap too - bowl of chili and a pot of coffee is about all it takes. :D

i don't think he wants us to know exactly where the farm is. he's afraid we'll join in with the dog hunters just to see the look on his face

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
i don't think he wants us to know exactly where the farm is. he's afraid we'll join in with the dog hunters just to see the look on his face

Au contraire - suspect there are some that would help dig [strike]punji[/strike] waste disposal pits on both sides of the road. :uhoh:

scouser

I'd have to figure out how to get you up there.:uhoh:.....

Chloroform napkins over their nose and mouth after sitting them down on a bus and have the driver promise not to tell anyone where they are.

BTW I also have a passenger endorsement on my CDL :banana:

sidestreet

Thanks for the early notice, speed...,

as I usually find out about it on Friday night and can't reply until about an hour and a half before time for breakfast. I'm still smarting from missing Lobby Day, and I've had other health related issues since then, so I'm just gonna say I really want to be there, and I'll just have to see what things look like at 0830 hrs. Saturday morning.

Happy Birthday to Logan, with many happy returns of the day!!! I can be your co-pilot scouser, as I have passenger endorsement on my CDL also!

I wouldn't mind participating in a barn raising. We used to do a lot of similar things when I lived in N.C., I supplied the weak mind and the strong back. My back isn't as strong as it used to be, and my mind..., well, you pretty much know about that by now, but I try to bring it along wherever I go..., if I can remember where I put it!

So, maybe?!?!?

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Last edited: