• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please Support Colorado's Constitutional Carry Effort!

since9

Campaign Veteran
Linky.

In short, this measure would grant all honest, law-abiding citizens here in Colorado the right to keep and bear concealed arms commensurate with our Constitution, WITHOUT having to jump through additional hoopla.

Polynikes

I typically don't bother with online petitions, but I support RMGO and strongly support Constitutional Carry. Signed.

I'll cross post this in other forums as well.

jmar254

Senate Bill 12-025

Here's my shocked face.

Senate State, Veterans & Military Affairs 01/23/2012
. .SB12-025 FINAL VOTE - Postpone indefinitely Senate Bill 12-025. The motion passed on a vote of 3-2.

The committee where they send all good gun bills to die.

If you live in and your Senator is District 21 Boyd, District 14 Bacon or District 18 Heath, be sure to voice your displeasure with them for voting to postpone this bill indefinitely.

since9

Campaign Veteran
If you live in and your Senator is District 21 Boyd, District 14 Bacon or District 18 Heath, be sure to voice your displeasure with them for voting to postpone this bill indefinitely.

I'd rather see people voice their displeasure at the polls by voting them out of office. Again, that's:

District 21 Boyd

District 14 Bacon

District 18 Heath

Not in your District? Find out who is, and look at their gun-voting record. If it's lousy, vote them out of office, too.

JamesB

Hb 1092

Here's my shocked face.

Senate State, Veterans & Military Affairs 01/23/2012
. .SB12-025 FINAL VOTE - Postpone indefinitely Senate Bill 12-025. The motion passed on a vote of 3-2.

The committee where they send all good gun bills to die.

We still have another shot at this. HB 1092 is the mirror of SB 025, this one just started in the House.

bomber

who needs a state amendment to exercise your constitutional right?

ZackL

So I just read the whole bill, and it sounds like it would allow carry on school grounds. Am I wrong? Also, does anyone know anything about when anything might happen with it?

JamesB

So I just read the whole bill, and it sounds like it would allow carry on school grounds. Am I wrong? Also, does anyone know anything about when anything might happen with it?

I haven't read it this year and I'm assuming that it's the same as last years effort...

No, It does not allow carry on public K-12 school grounds.

ZackL

Ok, just wanted to clarify because the wording was confusing to me and from what I've heard around town, there's supposed to be a bill that would allow you to carry on school grounds either with a permit or with constitutional carry.