• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It's called a Stoner Holsters Strapless Shoulder Holster

William Fisher

My Nephew sent me this. Looks pretty decent and adaptable for the cost. Anyone here had any experience with it? I wouldn't actually consider it a Shoulder Holster though.

Thanks
William

[video=youtube;Xn15inpa0KY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn15inpa0KY[/video]

waterfowl woody

I used a belly band years ago. Back then I carried a colt defender or a glock 30 in it while I was a auto mechanic. never had a issue with it and found it nice and comfy to carry with, as you can place the gun anywhere around the hips. retention for the pistol is alot better when worn around the waist with the pant line over half of it, or shorts with a draw string. summertime with a tee is easy with this type of band. My opinion is they are a great addition to a handgun holster selection.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Yup! Belly band. Old school stuff, but definately not a "shoulder holster".

Wear it low or wear it high.

But for goodness sake not only look in the mirror but get someone else to check you over. That was obviously printing, and the parts that wee not actually printing the handgun were screaming "There is something under here!"

stay safe.

Gil223

My Nephew sent me this. Looks pretty decent and adaptable for the cost. Anyone here had any experience with it? I wouldn't actually consider it a Shoulder Holster though.QUOTE]

I wouldn't call it a shoulder holster either, William. It's probably called a "Stoner Holsters Strapless Shoulder Holster" after the guy that named it. Not because his name is Stoner, but he must have been a "stoner" - and stoned at the time - to call it that! Regardless, it was nice of your nephew to think of you, and send you the belly band holster. Pax...

Last edited: