• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin stores that infringe upon our rights (v2)

keepyourreceipt

As much as it pains me to say this, because I have to come here all the time and really like it here... Boucher VW in Franklin, 6420 S. 108th St. Franklin, WI 53132 is now posted. I noticed it as I was sitting getting my oil changed today.

protias

As much as it pains me to say this, because I have to come here all the time and really like it here... Boucher VW in Franklin, 6420 S. 108th St. Franklin, WI 53132 is now posted. I noticed it as I was sitting getting my oil changed today.

Yes, the entire Boucher Group is posted, as is shown in the first post. ;)

I will never understand why people post. Bunch of maroons!

keepyourreceipt

Yes, the entire Boucher Group is posted, as is shown in the first post. ;)

I will never understand why people post. Bunch of maroons!

Oops! You're right! For some reason I looked under "G" for Gordie and not "B" for Boucher... My bad! I don't know either, but since carrying I've learned to look at the doors to just about every place I walk into, even if I'm not carrying at the time. Such a hassle! lol

protias

Oops! You're right! For some reason I looked under "G" for Gordie and not "B" for Boucher... My bad! I don't know either, but since carrying I've learned to look at the doors to just about every place I walk into, even if I'm not carrying at the time. Such a hassle! lol

You probably don't want to be spending your money at American hating companies anyways.

Last edited:
H

Herr Heckler Koch

Thread: Wisconsin stores that infringe upon our rights (v2)

Belle City Consignment Shop, Douglas Ave. Racine- Carry Allowed.
Thread: Wisconsin stores that infringe upon our rights (v2)

M

McX

Got a question, from my 'bucket list', The Safe House in milwaukee still there, still the same, they posted, anyone heard or seen?

protias

http://www.npr.org/2012/04/13/150528572/as-pressure-mounts-companies-flee-coalition

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Corporations_Which_Have_Cut_Ties_to_ALEC

Coca-Cola Company: Gave a statement to the Washington Examiner on April 4th stating that it had "elected to discontinue its membership with the American Legislative Exchange Council" [1]
Pepsi: Informed Color of Change in a letter dated January 25th that they would not renew their membership in ALEC in 2012.[2]
Kraft: Announced in an email on April 6th that "Our membership in ALEC expires this spring and for a number of reasons...we have made the decision not to renew." [3]
Intuit: Told the Center for Media and Democracy on April 6th that they did not renew their membership when it expired in 2011. [4]
McDonald's: Initially defended its membership in ALEC [5] Announced on April 10th that they had made the decision to withdraw from ALEC at the end of March. [6]
Wendy's: Sent an email to the Center for Media and Democracy on April 11th confirming that it is no longer a member of ALEC [7]
Mars: Sent an email to Color of Change on April 12th, stating that they had ended their membership with ALEC [8]
Arizona Public Service: Told the Arizona Capitol Times on April 12th that their membership expired that summer and they would not renew it. [9]
Reed Elsevier: Told Reuters on April 12th that they had withdrawn "after considering the broad range of criticism being leveled at ALEC," [10]
American Traffic Solutions: Told the Arizona Capitol Times on April 13th that they would not renew their ALEC membership. [11]
Blue Cross Blue Shield: Announced on April 19th that it had not renewed its membership in February 2012.[12]
YUM! Brands: Told Color of Change that they would not renew their membership on April 19th. [13]
Procter & Gamble: Told Color of Change that it would not renew its membership on April 20th.[14]
Kaplan: Wrote Republic Report on April 26th, 2012 to confirm that they were no longer a member of ALEC [15]

jzorn

Posted

Joann Fabrics is post in fond du lac. I emailed corporate and they said it's corporate policy. Their signs are about 3"x3". I told them they need to be 5x7 and they didn't seem to care.

Kc.38

Joann Fabrics is post in fond du lac. I emailed corporate and they said it's corporate policy. Their signs are about 3"x3". I told them they need to be 5x7 and they didn't seem to care.

When I see an illegal sign I just make a mental note of it and continue to carry. The LAST thing I would do is tell them it will not hold up in court. Now if they change it to make it legal will you feel better? DON'T TELL THEM ANYTHING!!! :banghead::banghead:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Road America is posted no firearms on large sign at main gate.
~
d6tjm.jpg