Thread: GOP Drop out Predictions

GOP Drop out Predictions

Who do you think will be next?

Based on the way things have been going, I'm betting on Santorum, seeing as Perry dropped out this morning
    Last edited by PistolPackingMomma; 01-19-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Apparently, he hasn't officially pulled out yet. Sources say he is "expected to announce his decision" at press conference at 11:00 AM.

The Texas governor is holding a press conference in North Charleston, South Carolina at 11 a.m. ET today, at which he's expected to announce his decision.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...y-to-drop-out/

True. Still, why hold a conference just to announce he's staying in? It will be interesting to see what happens.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    If Perry is gone I don't know if it will be Sanatorium <--- no crap, my auto-correct just put that in...think I'll leave it that way-- or Gingrich first. It appears that Gingrich is the medias choice to be the "surging" candidate so that will probably mean Santorum is next on the chopping block.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

All the dogs are in the race in South Carolina. The next primary, though, is Florida. From what I hear, neither Santorum nor Gingrich have a real organization in that state. We'll get through SC with a bunch of chest thumping but once we hit Florida, the chaff is going to start separating and I see it becoming a two person race - Romney and Paul. At that point, the contrast is going to be so glaring that Romney's liberal streaks are going to show through no matter how hard he tries to hide them.