• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GOP Drop out Predictions

PistolPackingMomma

Who do you think will be next?

Based on the way things have been going, I'm betting on Santorum, seeing as Perry dropped out this morning :monkey

Last edited:

PistolPackingMomma

True. Still, why hold a conference just to announce he's staying in? It will be interesting to see what happens.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
If Perry is gone I don't know if it will be Sanatorium <--- no crap, my auto-correct just put that in...think I'll leave it that way-- or Gingrich first. It appears that Gingrich is the medias choice to be the "surging" candidate so that will probably mean Santorum is next on the chopping block.

dmatting

All the dogs are in the race in South Carolina. The next primary, though, is Florida. From what I hear, neither Santorum nor Gingrich have a real organization in that state. We'll get through SC with a bunch of chest thumping but once we hit Florida, the chaff is going to start separating and I see it becoming a two person race - Romney and Paul. At that point, the contrast is going to be so glaring that Romney's liberal streaks are going to show through no matter how hard he tries to hide them.