• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Guy Here from New London NC Near Charlotte and concord

Brian with a 9

Just Found this Site and looking forward to getting to know the laws and rules and the people already OC'ing!

I am glad I found this and I look forward to chatting with you all!

Brian

Large Caliber Kick

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
Welcome to OCDO Brian. Indeed there are many laws to learn but don't let that intimidate you. Most of them are easier to understand than you might think. There are many people here that are not only willing, but eager to help answer any questions you might have. Check out the Charlotte area meet and greet thread at the top of the NC forum. We would be glad to see you at the next meet on Feb 4th.

Brian with a 9

I am going to try to make that meeting Feb. 4th!

I look Forward to this!

I am sure I will have alot of Quesstions!

So have your ears ready!

thanks

Last edited:

ArmySoldier22

Well, the last meet was just me and LCK lol. I think the most we've had at one time was somewhere between 7-9. Right now we're at 9 total that have sent me a PM to RSVP "including family members". I'm hoping we get even more though.

Large Caliber Kick

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
Well, the last meet was just me and LCK lol. I think the most we've had at one time was somewhere between 7-9. Right now we're at 9 total that have sent me a PM to RSVP "including family members". I'm hoping we get even more though.

The most we've ever had was thirteen. That was at the first of two meets we had at Five Guys in October.