• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO member discount!

Christopher

Hey just letting my fellow open carry members here know, If you have a PayPal account and you shop at my online store i will issue a discount before the items ship to you. Use the Code: opencarry.org/member in the sellers instruction box to receive a discount of up to 10% or more. Also feel free to critique my webstore, just leave a comment on my contact us page. I value all of your constructive feedback.

http://www.urbantacticalaccessories.com

Stay safe guys and gals,
Christopher

Aknazer

Thanks for the discount. I'm just curious but would your AR mag pouches hold 42 round mags, or do they only fit 30 rounders?

Christopher

Thanks for the discount. I'm just curious but would your AR mag pouches hold 42 round mags, or do they only fit 30 rounders?

I believe they will only fit 30 round mags, but i could be wrong, I do know that they fit my 30 round ak mags witch are quite bigger than an AR magazine.

Christopher

Also for a more prompt reply to your questions please feel free to call me personally at 503-560-2410, i will personally make sure you guys and gals are taken care of and get the best deal i can possibly give.

Thank you,
Christoher

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Thanks for the PM that clarifies that you are offering a discount that varies based on how much someone spends. How about sharing the information with the rest of the OCDO membership?

stay safe.

Christopher

I just wanted to let you know that i picked up 2 of these from my supplier, and yes they will fit 42 round mags for an AR. Sorry it took me so long to reply, i have been super busy. Plus these mag pouches are super tough, i highly recommend them.