• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DMV off limits to oc?

DocWalker

Not in Idaho, the only law they have is "Illegal Firearms Prohibited", since mine is leagal I just go in.

I know Washington and Nevada people wear them in also, I guess unless your a fellon or not allowed one due to age or other factor then you can but CHECK WITH YOUR STATE LAWS FIRST.

Free

State buildings/offices are not on the list of state-prohibited locations here in NM. That does not guarantee you won't encounter problems though.
Where can I find this list of state-prohibited locations for buildings?