• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Support the Senator who is sponsoring our pre-emption bill

mspgunner

When: Saturday, March 3, 2012.

Time 8:00am until 10:00am.

Where: Millers Grill, 2301 Hwy A, Washington​ Mo.

Calling all Patriots:
It's time once again for Senator Nieves' quarterly breakfast.Come join us for some great fun,food and fellowship.Breakfast will include scrambled eggs,bacon,french toast,orange juice and coffee.The cost will remain at just $6.00 per person.Senator Nieves' loves to spend time with the people of the 26th Senatorial district,so come help make that happen and show your support for the Senator that stands strong for us.We are truly blessed to have Senator Nieves to serve us.See Ya all there!

This guy is going to the mat for us, I hope you'll come out for this if you can!

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Will try, that date is a little fr out for me to confirm but I will be there if at all possible.

mspgunner

I have known the Senator for 13 years, put up his signs, knocked on thousands of doors and more.....

He is the true blue 2A senator!

He deserves our support any way we can.

IMG_6700.jpg

Last edited: