• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How will your legislator vote for SB 1092, allowing open carry?

flybeech

Attached is a copy of SB 1092, which is the bill to permit open carry in the state of Oklahoma. Please use the tool in the link below to find your legislators and contact them any way you can, encourage their support of Senator Steve Russell's SB 1092 and see if they will tell you their position.

http://newlsb.lsb.state.ok.us/

Lay your cursor on Legislators, select Find My Legislator, then enter your location and go from there. Please send each legislator an email, letter, call, fax, or smoke signal. If you can, please report back on this thread indicating their response. I'm hoping we can find out who supports the bill and who needs more attention.

Attachments

• Open Carry SB 1092.pdf
    23.3 KB · Views: 116