Thread: visiting from texas

visiting from texas

hello everyone , i have a question about OC and/or CC .... so here is my question: ( by the way i have texas concealed handgun license ) if iam in a state park out hiking ( on a trail ) or camping can i legally carry my handgun oc or cc ( concealed carry is my personal preference ) thanks yall

Well according to USAcarry Colorado honors Texas' permit. So you're good to CC.

Anyone can OC in Colorado regardless of what permit they hold. You don't even need a permit to OC. You can not OC in Denver/Denver county.

Hope you enjoy your visit.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    http://www.ColoradoGunOwners.com

A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Colorado Firearm law.
    http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/colorado/
    Lexis Nexis: Colorado law pertaining to firearms.
    Title 18, Article 12

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Well according to USAcarry Colorado honors Texas' permit. So you're good to CC.

Anyone can OC in Colorado regardless of what permit they hold. You don't even need a permit to OC. You can not OC in Denver/Denver county.

Hope you enjoy your visit.
    ok thanks so much for the info

TX CCW is honored everywhere, including Denver. If you go through the PDR, just keep it concealed--including their state parks. Anywhere else, OC is fine.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V