• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Plans for a 2012 open carry rally?

fire suppressor

Sorry if I am getting ahead of myself but are there any plans yet for a 2012 open carry rally in Olympia? It never hurts for me to put in for days off well in advance

1245A Defender

well,,,

Sorry if I am getting ahead of myself but are there any plans yet for a 2012 open carry rally in Olympia? It never hurts for me to put in for days off well in advance

The open carry rally in olympia,,, is not an Open carry rally...
It is a Second amenment rally!!!

It will probably be in April.
Our fearless leaders,, the movers and shakers,, the guys that actually get things done!
They are going to get that thing going in the right direction pretty soon.

Guys that will be getting this thing started are,,, Deros72,,, Gogodawgs,,, M1gunner,, and others that I thank for past efforts
and those others that I have forgot to thank...

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
There has been discussion. Which includes attempting to draw a larger crowd and a bigger cross section of people. The thoughts are to move the 2A rally to Seattle (Westlake) and to move it later in the year for better weather.

GuidoZ

There has been discussion. Which includes attempting to draw a larger crowd and a bigger cross section of people. The thoughts are to move the 2A rally to Seattle (Westlake) and to move it later in the year for better weather.
If this was to be true, you would gain one more. :cool:

--
Peace. ~G

OrangeIsTrouble

make it late july...fill my empty holster. not like i wudnt have my battle rifle anyway though ;)