• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. FREE Concealed Carry License Class: Elkhorn 2/11/12

paul@paul-fisher.com

Greetings in freedom,

Wisconsin Carry, Inc has another FREE training class offered on February 11th 2012 in Elkhorn, Wi.

If you attend this 4 hour class before you leave you will receive a certificate that serves as "proof of training" that you then submit along with the DOJ application in order to receive your concealed carry license.

This class is open to the public! Feel free to invite friends and family.

Class details:

4654 Briggs Rd, Elkhorn, WI 53121-4243

Date:
Saturday February 11th.

Time: Noon to 4pm. Registration starts at 11:00 am.

If you would like to attend this class YOU MUST REGISTER USING OUR ONLINE SYSTEM: http://www.planetreg.com/E191825276

AS THIS IS A FREE CLASS WE ASK THAT YOU DOWNLOAD AND PRINT OUT EACH OF THE DOCUMENTS AT THIS LINK AND BRING THEM TO CLASS: If you bring a friend make sure that each person attending has a copy of these documents printed out as well AND IS REGISTERED!.

http://www.dwave.net/~phred/WCI_Downloads.html

Carry On,

MKEgal

Plankton said:
Why would you be signed up? Aren't you already licensed?
I would hope all spots are reserved for those looking to qualify for their CCL.
She's just trolling/stalking, trying to get a reaction out of people.
But yes, anyone is allowed to fill a seat.
I wonder how few people there would be if the original premise of "train people who couldn't otherwise afford training" was used?
(Then the problem becomes how to enforce it?)

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
I must have been mistaken....

I wonder how few people there would be if the original premise of "train people who couldn't otherwise afford training" was used?
And here I thought that the original premise was to stick it to the money-grubbing, carpet-bagging, fly by night instructors trying to milk every cent out of our rights that they could... my bad. :rolleyes:

msusnVet

She's just trolling/stalking, trying to get a reaction out of people.
But yes, anyone is allowed to fill a seat.
(Then the problem becomes how to enforce it?)

Please stop harrassing me with your name calling and accusations. It is against the rules on this forum, in case you did not realize it.

I am a WCI Founders Club member and have been since early to mid 2010. I have also donated several hundred dollars to WCI. I will be attending the WCI class and I really do not appreciate your harrassment. Thank you.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Another Good Class....Thanks To Everyone That Helped!

The class today went very well! Pastor Bob, Nik and Paul started with introductions and then it was off and running. I'm not sure of the count but I think it was over 180. Thanks to all the WCI members that donated their time, effort and money for this training. I think we even had a few walk ins.

Looking forward to the next big class. :)

DangerClose

This is one of those times where we could use more emote icons around here. I'll work with what I got, though... :eek: :banana:

That's a lot of people. Impressive.

A thank you to everyone involved. I think the chance of someone with a degree in Thuganomics sticking a shotgun into a cashier's face just went down even more.

paul@paul-fisher.com

This is one of those times where we could use more emote icons around here. I'll work with what I got, though... :eek: :banana:

That's a lot of people. Impressive.

A thank you to everyone involved. I think the chance of someone with a degree in Thuganomics sticking a shotgun into a cashier's face just went down even more.

That's the idea.

1. We want EVERYONE to get a CCL so that if there is a regime change that we have people fight having a 'licensed right' :banghead: taken away.
2. An armed society is a safer society.
3. It will show the powers that be that it's not just the 'gun nuts' that get their CCL.

Jason in WI

If you think 180 is impressive, make sure you tell everyone about the March 18 class. We have room for over 1100!!!!!!!

But yea, the Delavan class is awesome, people are coming from a long way to attend. Paul and Nancy are doing a wonderful job hosting, and Phil for teaching! It's really cool to see all the volunteers working hard just to help people meet the training requirements.

Hopefully they will have many, many more full classes.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
March 18th Class Posted In "Racine Uncovered"!!

If you think 180 is impressive, make sure you tell everyone about the March 18 class. We have room for over 1100!!!!!!!

But yea, the Delavan class is awesome, people are coming from a long way to attend. Paul and Nancy are doing a wonderful job hosting, and Phil for teaching! It's really cool to see all the volunteers working hard just to help people meet the training requirements.

Hopefully they will have many, many more full classes.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

This next class is going to be impressive!

LINK to Racine Uncovered: http://racineuncovered.org/2012/02/free-concealed-carry-class-march-18th/

XDFDE45

I think this one will be appropriate
eusa_clap.gif
eusa_clap.gif

MKEgal

paul said:
We want EVERYONE to get a CCL so ...
3. It will show the powers that be that it's not just the 'gun nuts' that get their CCL.
Or at least it'll show that there are waaaay more "gun nuts" than the PTB thought there were.
I don't think the numbers & reality about the wide variety of people who carry (or want to) will actually change their opinion of us. Facts haven't worked on the anti-rights folks before. But having so many licensees might give them pause when they start to think about further infringing our rights.

ETA:
The changes from last time made things go MUCH smoother behind the scenes.
* The guys who were checking paperwork while people stood in line helped a lot. Very few people who got to the check-in tables had errors or missing info/signatures, etc.
* The stickers were helpful.
* Printing names on certificates went faster, was surely less painful for Nancy's hand :D, and (at least with my writing) was more legible.

I'd suggest emphasizing the "have this stuff filled in" that was posted on the registration site,
as well as "make sure the name you register with matches your DL" (so DOJ doesn't return the application).
And maybe have someone making sure people don't walk in the exit door from registration & jump the line...

Last edited: