• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry, Inc Dinner at National Coney Island in Roseville on 2/22/12

TheQ

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. will be hosting an Open Carry Dinner in Roseville, MI at the National Coney Island on February 22, 2012.

Where:
National Coney Island (Just off I-696)
27027 Gratiot Ave
Roseville, MI

When: February 22, 2012 @ 6:00 PM

Bring your hunger -- and your openly carried, holstered, handgun (if you have one).

Maybe you have questions about Open Carry you'd like answered? Looking to start Open Carrying and don't want to do it alone the first time? Join us!

nate0486

This is right in my backyard and one of the places I oc all the time. Wish I could make it but I am leaving for Vegas that day. Should be a good time.

Onnie

Just saw this, at 6:15.:uhoh::cuss:

I sent out emails to all those who are on Michigan Open Carry's FREE forum. If you are a member of the FREE forum you should have received an email, if not, register for our FREE forum and next time I sent out a email blast, you will get one and be informed a few days before hand. phew, thats a lot of FREE I'm throwing about!~:eek: