• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yeah.. proof gun control works...

TechnoWeenie

Here is a feed from Twitter, BY MPDC.... It's as of 1600 Pacific 22 Jan 2012.. I did not edit... I cut and paste (you'll notice protester things).

This annoys me to no end.

DCPoliceDept DC Police Department
Robbery in the 200blk of Rhode Island Ave NW. LOF a B/M, 16-19 yoa, lk coat, blk hat, blue jeans./6972
2 hours ago

Robbery at 11th and Irving St. NW. LOF S-1 B/M, hoody w/ blue buttons; S-2 B/M, blk coat with dreads. /6972
2 hours ago

Robbery at 14th and Irving St. NW LOF a B/M 16-17, 5’7”, all dark blue clothing. /6972
3 hours ago

4D is working a Robbery in the 4000 Blk of 7th St, NW. No usable lookout given.\\8886
4 hours ago

6D is working a Robbery in the 4400 Blk of Benning Rd, NE. No usable lookout given. \\8886
4 hours ago

3D Robbery@900 S St NW; LOF BM, 20's, glasses, 5'8"-5'10"; LS east on 1000 T St//7772
14 hours ago

5D Armed Carjacking@N Capitol&Q St NE; LOF 4 BM, blk masks, blk jkt; red Cad DC tag DT9926//7772
16 hours ago

3D Robbery@18th St&Adams Mill NW; LOF 2 M, red jkt, skull cap, LS towards 18 th St//7772
18 hours ago

3D Robbery Gun@2300 ChamplainNW; LOF 2 BM, blk snow clothes, masks//7772
18 hours ago

4D Robbery//3400 blk Holmead Pl NW; LOF 3M//7772
19 hours ago

3D Robbery Gun//China Carry-Out@Georgia&Gresham; LOF 3 B/M, 5'10"-6', blk clothes, face masks, ran towards reservoir//7772
19 hours ago

Attempt Robbery Gun@3000 blk O St SE; LOF B/M, lt complxn, thin build, blk jkt; B/M, tan jkt; LS EB on 30th St//7772
19 hours ago

protestors are in the area of 15th & NY Ave NW avoid area, expect delays. //5020
23 hours ago

protestors are in the area of 15th and H St. NW. streets are blocked avoid the area, //5020
23 hours ago

protestors in the area of 16th & I St. NW, avoid area, //5020
23 hours ago

Robbery Gun of an Establishment _1847 hours _7300 block of Georgia Ave NW_ LOF B/M Black clothing Black ski mask and black shot gun // CIC1
23 hours ago

Robbery Gun of an Establishment _1816 hours_1500 Bl of Good Hope Road SE_Suspects Stoped_ CIC

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Oh, it helps someone. Otherwise, the controllers in government wouldn't push it.

The blood of the innocents is on their hands.

There is a difference between their belief that that it helps and the actual reality of the situation. Do I expect them to understand that? Not really...

DocWalker

Just look no further than their murder rate compared to the murder rate in VA.

D.C.= 24.2 per 100,000 residents

VA= 4.7 per 100,000 residents

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0308.pdf

What more proof do people really need? Gun control helps no one.

Gun control helps the crooks as they know their prey can't defend themselves. It also helps the goverment get more control, put more police on the street to defend the prey and make the prey more dependant on the goverment.

The goverment are working with the crooks to enslave the prey using fear and control while making them think it is for their best interest.

Prey = sheep = people that believe the goverment will protect them.

Dreamer

Gun control helps the crooks as they know their prey can't defend themselves. It also helps the goverment get more control, put more police on the street to defend the prey and make the prey more dependant on the goverment.

Sociopaths do not like competition, but they DO try to make the world a better place for fellow sociopaths, because that is their ultimate goal--a world full of victims they can all share and prey upon.

This mentality of "predatory birds of a feather" is the ONLY logical explanation for "gun control". It is simply the actions of sociopaths in government doing what they can to make the world more predator-friendly for their fellow sociopaths, psychopaths, thugs and criminals.

This is the ONLY rational explanation...

Last edited: