Thread: Open Carry for the WIN!

Open Carry for the WIN!

Had a really positive OC experience at the Walker rally on Saturday. I stopped Tommy Thompson to shake his hand on the way to the podium. Then I walked up to him after he spoke and got a photo. Open Carrying the whole time, no issues from security or police.
    Last edited by jamesisel; 01-22-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Yea, we didn't have any issues open carrying at all either at the rally. We walked through the protesters and in to the event problem free just like usual. Shook hands with Mark Nuemann, walked all over in the crowd. The police were cool, didn't bat an eye at our group. Much larger turn out then I expected.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jason in WI View Post
    Yea, we didn't have any issues open carrying at all either at the rally. We walked through the protesters and in to the event problem free just like usual. Shook hands with Mark Nuemann, walked all over in the crowd. The police were cool, didn't bat an eye at our group. Much larger turn out then I expected.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    The police were much better than Leff's.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)