• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Dinner in Freeland, MI - 2/26/2012

TheQ

Come join Michigan Open Carry, Inc. for a dinner in Freeland Michigan.

Where:
Antonio's Italian Eatery
139 Washington St
Freeland, MI
When: 2/26/2012 @ 3:00 PM

There hasn't been much Michigan Open Carry activity in the tri-cities area. Let's change that.

I personally spoke to the manager at Antonio's. They look forward to having us.

Whether you are seasoned at Open Carry or trying it for the first time, join us. Have questions about Open Carry? This is a great opportunity to find out more about Open Carry and Michigan Open Carry, Inc.

RSVPs appreciated. Please feel free to RSVP in this thread or on Facebook.

Last edited:
B

Bikenut

Yooperlady and myself will be there........... with the usual "weather permitting" proviso. We are just too old to fart around on bad roads when our living room is so warm and comfy.

Ok... we are wusses.....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bikenut

Looks like nice weather on the 26th. Anyone else going to be there? C'mon folks.... there has to be more OC'ers than Yooperlady and myself around the Saginaw/Bay City/Midland/Flint area that can show this restaurant and Freeland that OC'ers are good folks!

Ken56

Bikenut, Its NEXT month, FEB 26. I don't get forecasts out THAT far to know if it will be good weather or not. Me and the wife will see about attending this one so I will RSVP a bit later.

B

Bikenut

Bikenut, Its NEXT month, FEB 26. I don't get forecasts out THAT far to know if it will be good weather or not. Me and the wife will see about attending this one so I will RSVP a bit later.
ROFL!!!!!!! I need new glasses! Thanks for pointing that out Ken! See ya next month!

-->and the old fart wanders off muttering about how he used to be able to read stuff reeeeeeeelyyy easy.<---

B

Bikenut

Yooperlady and I met some good folks open carrying at Antonio's today. Good food, good conversation, questions were asked, questions were answered, and a good time was had.

TheQ

It was great to meet everyone who came out. Approximately 30 people (including children) were present -- many of these persons were openly carrying. None of the children became scared or upset. 3 new people joined Michigan Open Carry.

B

Bikenut

It was great to meet everyone who came out. Approximately 30 people (including children) were present -- many of these persons were openly carrying. None of the children became scared or upset. 3 new people joined Michigan Open Carry.
You did good Q.