Thread: Valentines Day!

Valentines Day!

I'll be getting coffee at Starbucks in Nampa about 7am if anyone wants to join my wife and I!

"Starbucks' "Pro-Gun" Policy Prompts Gun Victims' Advocate Group to Launch Nationwide Boycott on Valentine's Day 2012"

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...alentine-s-Day

5A repost
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GunsAndCoffee.jpeg 
Views:	91 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	7800  
    Last edited by Keith Cromm; 02-12-2012 at 11:33 AM.
    I open carry because if a bad guy attacks me anyway, I am best prepared to respond appropriately, with minimal fuss, and my bearing of a firearm is not infringed by having to lift my shirt, pull back my jacket, or unzip some pouch. Forcing people to carry concealed is an infringement on the right to keep and bear arms.

Sounds good to me! The main thing is to support them!

I like the way you think so will have one in Boise around lunch time and one in Meridian on the way home. (is there one in Meridian?)
    Last edited by carracer; 01-23-2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: meridian?

Meridian has a Starbucks on the NE corner of Franklin & Eagle (south of RC Wiley).
    I open carry because if a bad guy attacks me anyway, I am best prepared to respond appropriately, with minimal fuss, and my bearing of a firearm is not infringed by having to lift my shirt, pull back my jacket, or unzip some pouch. Forcing people to carry concealed is an infringement on the right to keep and bear arms.

Meridian also has one on Meridian just north of where Mulligan's used to be, think it's behind the Wendy's on the southbound side.

I am presently in Missouri but will make a point of attending a Starbuck's locally with a couple of friends.

Several thousand of us from various forums have Seattle covered

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I live about 40 miles from Boise and my small town doesn't have a Starbucks. I will however make a special trip to Boise and/or Meridian (might go to the Harley Dealer) and I will find a Starbucks to get some coffee. I don't usally like Starbucks and I think they charge to much but I will make a special trip and treat myself and my wife on this special day.

I know that the Anti-gun People have their right to think what they want they want about guns and how people with guns can cause crimes but i bet on Feb 14 with us ocer's all over the country going to Starbucks for Coffee and treats and good Conversation that Starbucks will not get robbed. at least if i was a BG and went into a Starbucks and seen even one person with a gun on their hip I sure wouldn't even try to rob them.

5A repost
    Last edited by Keith Cromm; 02-12-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Gardner View Post
    I know that the Anti-gun People have their right to think what they want they want about guns and how people with guns can cause crimes but i bet on Feb 14 with us ocer's all over the country going to Starbucks for Coffee and treats and good Conversation that Starbucks will not get robbed. at least if i was a BG and went into a Starbucks and seen even one person with a gun on their hip I sure wouldn't even try to rob them.
    The robbers will go to peets and California pizza they bowed down and said no guns

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I will be at the Starbucks at Karcher Mall @ 7am! $2 bills in hand.

Will be wearing a black Northface Jacket and Blue BSU Fiesta Bowl hat. My wife will be with me.

I hope everyone realizes that a single day (to show 'support' for Starbucks) won't exactly fit the ($2) bill.

The boycott *STARTS* on 2/14 and has no specific end date.

Thus, a frequent (weekly?) visit might be of significance, especially paying with the $2 bill.