• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Valentines Day!

carracer

Sounds good to me! The main thing is to support them!

I like the way you think so will have one in Boise around lunch time and one in Meridian on the way home. (is there one in Meridian?)

Last edited:

ecocks

Meridian also has one on Meridian just north of where Mulligan's used to be, think it's behind the Wendy's on the southbound side.

I am presently in Missouri but will make a point of attending a Starbuck's locally with a couple of friends.

Dementia

Several thousand of us from various forums have Seattle covered

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DocWalker

I live about 40 miles from Boise and my small town doesn't have a Starbucks. I will however make a special trip to Boise and/or Meridian (might go to the Harley Dealer) and I will find a Starbucks to get some coffee. I don't usally like Starbucks and I think they charge to much but I will make a special trip and treat myself and my wife on this special day.

Pat Gardner

I know that the Anti-gun People have their right to think what they want they want about guns and how people with guns can cause crimes but i bet on Feb 14 with us ocer's all over the country going to Starbucks for Coffee and treats and good Conversation that Starbucks will not get robbed. at least if i was a BG and went into a Starbucks and seen even one person with a gun on their hip I sure wouldn't even try to rob them.

Dementia

I know that the Anti-gun People have their right to think what they want they want about guns and how people with guns can cause crimes but i bet on Feb 14 with us ocer's all over the country going to Starbucks for Coffee and treats and good Conversation that Starbucks will not get robbed. at least if i was a BG and went into a Starbucks and seen even one person with a gun on their hip I sure wouldn't even try to rob them.

The robbers will go to peets and California pizza they bowed down and said no guns

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Keith Cromm

I hope everyone realizes that a single day (to show 'support' for Starbucks) won't exactly fit the ($2) bill.

The boycott *STARTS* on 2/14 and has no specific end date.

Thus, a frequent (weekly?) visit might be of significance, especially paying with the $2 bill.