• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks' "Pro-Gun" Policy Prompts Gun Victims' Group to Launch Nationwide Boycott

.40S&W

Starbucks is a regular staple for me. I'll probably hit them up on the 14th even though I don't live in an OC state.

griffin

Starbucks is a regular staple for me. I'll probably hit them up on the 14th even though I don't live in an OC state.
The Starbucks protest and counter-protest isn't about OC as much as it is about carry rights, period. Starbucks is not a criminal empowerment zone. They allow legally carried weapons, period.

I hardly ever drink Starbucks because I think they burn their beans (or come close to it). If I'm not on the Ohio Turnpike it's rare that I drink Starbucks, preferring one of the other local roasters. But I will on Tuesday.

Consider paying with $2 bills. Hit up a bank tomorrow if you haven't already.

NHCGRPR45

I have tried 2 diffrent banks in my area, at a chase bank the teller looked at me like I was nuts, before she saw my sig P226:p. The other said that another OC person had gotten her last ones:banana:. Any ideas people?? I like the idea of the 2 dollar bill sale for starbucks but they seem hard to get.

And I agree they get far to close to burning the beans the only truely great coffee I have ever had was when I was at Ft. Lewis and went to Seatle to visit family.

fozzy71

I have tried 2 diffrent banks in my area, at a chase bank the teller looked at me like I was nuts, before she saw my sig P226:p. The other said that another OC person had gotten her last ones:banana:. Any ideas people?? I like the idea of the 2 dollar bill sale for starbucks but they seem hard to get.

And I agree they get far to close to burning the beans the only truely great coffee I have ever had was when I was at Ft. Lewis and went to Seatle to visit family.

I got 10 of em that I likely won't be needing. :(

I got mine from 5/3rd at Gratiot/Frazho. If you can't get any shoot me a PM and you can drop by and grab mine on your way tomorrow.

.40S&W

The Starbucks protest and counter-protest isn't about OC as much as it is about carry rights, period. Starbucks is not a criminal empowerment zone. They allow legally carried weapons, period.

You are correct, and that's why I continue to give them my business not to mention their excellent muffins lol.

Pyzik

The wife and I will be visiting our local Starbucks (though we usually go to Beeners, er... Bigby).

I am a little bumbed though, I just sold my whole EDC set up and picked up an M&P and don't have an OWB for it yet (holding out for Raven).

Though I will conceal and voice the reason for the visit.

B

Bikenut

Change of plans for Yooperlady and I. Instead of going to the Starbucks on Tittabawassee Rd. in Saginaw we will be meeting friends at the Flint Miller Rd. Starbucks at 4:15pm.

rvd4now

The wife and I will be visiting our local Starbucks (though we usually go to Beeners, er... Bigby).

I am a little bumbed though, I just sold my whole EDC set up and picked up an M&P and don't have an OWB for it yet (holding out for Raven).

Though I will conceal and voice the reason for the visit.

you should stop by the sb in allen park mi on outerdrive "not the one in target " i will be there from 11-1ish

rvd4now

Unless we want people showing up in another state spelling is important. This typo goes to show how once an error is introduced to the web it is almost impossible to get it fixed :(

On topic I should be able to make it around lunch time if anyone else is interested?

see ya there

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Last edited:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
A few of us will be at the Starbucks at Jolly and Okemos Roads, Okemos, MI (Lansing area) around 5:00 PM today. If interested please join us. I have a few 2 dollar bills to share.

griffin

A few of us will be at the Starbucks at Jolly and Okemos Roads, Okemos, MI
I thought you were going to the East Lansing one?
toetap.gif

I was there at 10 am. I knew I was the first 2Aer there because the friendly barista commented about how she hadn't seen $2 bills in a long time. I told her that she'd probably see a few more today. She asked why and I told her.

I will also be at the Okemos location later this afternoon. I may catch you guys there depending on the time.

Last edited: