• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Your opinions please

mainfr4me

The Wisconsin Anti-Violence Effort Facebook page used my photo without permission, so for now I've taken them down until I can post photos with a copyright notice added.

EDIT: The modified originals are below:

6763411687_a685eb77f4.jpg

6768977519_fa9f7a84b1.jpg

6768967383_d42baa609c.jpg

Last edited:
H

Herr Heckler Koch

You are not required by any law that I know to attach a copyright notice. Learn the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You do need an attorney as I understand it.

Deathss

Who cares what the idiots on the The Wisconsin Anti-Violence Effort Facebook page think!?!?! Last year I posted that my wife was a victim of a violent crime involving multiple firearms. I laid out the whole story from start to finish, and told them that I was still a supporter of the right to bear arms. I was told that I was a liar, mentally insane and a whole slew of other things. They blocked me from the site and let all the supporters on there continue to bad mouth me, then removed my story and comments. How can you be against violence, yet call a victim a liar? Of course we all know that they are Anti-Gun, not Anti-violence! It's a shame.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

You are not required by any law that I know to attach a copyright notice. Learn the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You do need an attorney as I understand it.

tumblr_lbq4gjdb921qe0eclo1_r8_500.gif

Uh. What?

If you don't copyright a pic and post it to the internet it is fair game for anyone to use.
That's why photographer's have custom watermarks or copyright logos. By posting to AL Gore's interwebs our intrepid member has implied he doesn't care what happened to his pic.

So. To sum up. We have meddled in someone else's business, alerted WAVE, given the internet ammunition to use against us. We KNOW this forum is monitored after all. Good job people, we have done more damage than the person who owns the actual truck.

Congratulations.

:banghead:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Apology follows

I saw this truck parked on 88st and congress st nw milwaukee and did a double take.It's real!
Since we have independent corroboration from Glockface and mainfr4me posted the originals, I'll have to admit I was wrong and the pictures are real even though they don't look like it.... Sorry if I stepped on any toes. I'm not surprised that Wave made hay out of it. :banghead:

H

Herr Heckler Koch

You're not from around here, are you? Likely neither is ME HULK. That's the Green Bay Packers' logo abused. Hence his need to display his status stupidity.

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Unfortunately....... it's not a fake. I've seen this guy around a few times. I drive/travel for a living, so there are a handful of people/vehicles that I see quite a bit. Saw this guy at the Rest Area on I-43 down by Alpine Valley once, and again driving through Waukesha.

First time I saw it, I laughed because of the Hulk reference and the don't make me angry. If he would have stopped there, it would have been funny. Throwing in the part about having a weapons license makes him a dumb ass, and sets back the 2A movement by about fifty years. These are the people that give the rest of us a bad image.

I have my WCI sticker on the back window of my truck, and I'm hesitant to leave it there since I don't want MY vehicle to become a target by someone looking to snag up a secured firearm. Definitely wouldn't advertise my rage issues and the fact that I have a license.

On the flip side, I guess he doesn't have to notify LEO during a traffic stop if he's carrying or not.......

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
We All Exercise Our 1st Amendment Rights...

It's obvious many of us don't agree with what he says on his truck...but it is his right to do so. His message seems to state that he has anger issues and has a weapon ready to go. If a police officer stopped him for a traffic violation I'm sure it would occur to the officer that the person in the truck is as described on the tailgate or...perhaps just the opposite. Maybe a call for backup would be warranted in a traffic stop of this vehicle?? But...it is his right to state whatever he wants to on his vehicle (for the most part).

Myself I have the large "Wisconsin Carry, Inc." logo across the back of my vehicle windshield accompanied by a G.O.A. Life decal, "WCI member 2010" decal and "WCI member 2011" decal. It's a little cluttered but I'm not afraid to exercise my rights. I'm sure the times I've had the Illinois police and quite a few Wisconsin LEO's behind me it occurred to them what I was a member of and perhaps the occupant(s) had firearms. So far my vehicle hasn't been vandalized...actually none of my vehicles have been vandalized and all three have the large "Wisconsin Carry, Inc." logos across the back windshields.