Thread: Super bowl

Super bowl

Anyone going to the Super Bowl festivities in Indy? I'm not going to the actual game but I'll be in town so I plan on going to some of the stuff they have going on. Maybe pick up some merchandise. Contemplating whether I want to OC or CC. Will anyone of y'all be there?
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

It would be nice but I wont be there. IMHO, I'd CC. But then again its winter so I'd have a coat on anyway. Unless I'm sitting down eating.

Quote Originally Posted by hogeater f6 View Post
    It would be nice but I wont be there. IMHO, I'd CC. But then again its winter so I'd have a coat on anyway. Unless I'm sitting down eating.
    Yeah I'm finding I prefer carrying my primary in a shoulder holster and BUG in my right front pocket so I'll probably being CC that weekend.
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

Only because the large amouts of PD, State Police, FBI, etc thats gonna be there. Not that I'm scared to, but dont want the hastle. I road trip to Indy a few times a year and always carried but not the typical OC. Usually my vest hides half of the gun.