• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cool video

HKcarrier

The thing I find so incredibly amazing about anti's and libtards is their UNREAL attachment to EMOTION. It -CONTROLS- them. THey cannot turn it off or detach from it. This lady is overcome with emotion and feelings just from firing a shotgun for the first time. (not good emotions)

It goes bang. Wow. She created a controlled explosion that propelled several projectiles into the air which came to rest in the earth after their limited flight. But to her, she was firing a KILLING MACHINE... It's not just anti's that are like this but lots of liberals in their love of animals (ala Mitt strapping his dog carrier to the roof) or compassion for criminals or any of their misguided and bass-ackwards ways... COMPLETELY CONTROLLED BY THEIR EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS....

That type of behavior and way of thinking, to me, is borderline (if not over the line) mental illness. So weird and foreign to me.

fire suppressor

The thing I find so incredibly amazing about anti's and libtards is their UNREAL attachment to EMOTION. It -CONTROLS- them. THey cannot turn it off or detach from it. This lady is overcome with emotion and feelings just from firing a shotgun for the first time. (not good emotions)

It goes bang. Wow. She created a controlled explosion that propelled several projectiles into the air which came to rest in the earth after their limited flight. But to her, she was firing a KILLING MACHINE... It's not just anti's that are like this but lots of liberals in their love of animals (ala Mitt strapping his dog carrier to the roof) or compassion for criminals or any of their misguided and bass-ackwards ways... COMPLETELY CONTROLLED BY THEIR EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS....

That type of behavior and way of thinking, to me, is borderline (if not over the line) mental illness. So weird and foreign to me.

I could not have said it any better

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
From the website:

After Pia learned that her friend had been killed by a schizophrenic man wielding a gun in 1996, she became a gun control advocate who has fought to pass stricter gun laws in the U.S. Pia believes that the world would be free from gun violence only by prohibiting the sale of guns to anyone outside of law enforcement and armed services.

Really?!?!?!? I'm sure the criminals would love that.

HKcarrier

Pia: "They just don't get it... everytime I hear a gun go off, I think about a child... or my friend.... and they don't get it"

Lady, that is YOUR demon to deal with... no one elses.. YOUR issue, not mine. That is another thing about that type of mentality... me, me, me... if you don't get it, YOU have to change... -I- am right... and you are just an idiot... what -I- think is the way everything should be. Drives me insane!

You just can't get thru an anti's head... you could pass a MILLION guncontrol laws.... people will still get shot. :banghead:

Sounds like she was able to learn a lesson that most anti's refuse to even consider.... GOod video.

Last edited:

Get2DahChopper

What some may have missed -

Her personal Therapist & friend was shot to death by another of her patients a schizophrenic man

It is clear this lady has a lot of issues she is attempting to deal with :uhoh:

HKcarrier

Her personal Therapist & friend was shot to death by another of her patients a schizophrenic man

It is clear this lady has a lot of issues she is attempting to deal with :uhoh:

Oh yeah, I had considered that initially, but it slipped my mind as I actually watched the epidsode in 4 chunks over 3 days... :)

So my analysis is backed up... mentally ill.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
In a perfect world, Pia might find the perfect solution. Until then we shall all in our own way have to deal with reality - it is an imperfect world.

Interestingly enough, Pia did learn at least to see the "gun culture" from a new perspective. However, that alone will not help her unless and until she actively accepts the personal responsiblity for her own safety. Appreciating and participating in target shooting, busting clay pigeons, and working in a gun shop may have given her some insight, but have not overcome a lifetime of singular thinking. It is a beginning, yet there is still more for her to understand. She has taken the first step - let's hope she continues the journey.